D.I.Y Summer Pumps
Hi ya’ll so it’s been a while since my last post, however with the sun out in full beam thought why not kick start May with D.I.Y summer pumps. Not only did this project cost less than £10, it took less than 5 minutes to create!
So if you're a fan, why not give it a go yourself!
For this project you will need:
Faux Suede Ballet Pumps – I bought these from Primark for £6. I went for faux suede so that the appliqué patch would stick on
2 iron on appliqué patches – You can purchase these on Ebay, I paid roughly £2 per patch
1. Firstly test where you would like to apply the appliqué patch on your pumps
2. Using a paintbrush, wet down the back of your appliqué patch with water (this will soften the glue once ironed on)
3. Stuff a towel in the toe box of your shoe and apply the appliqué patch on top of your shoe
4. Place the end of the towel gently on top your appliqué patch, set your iron temperature to cotton and iron for 20-30 seconds (make sure the appliqué patch is fully glued on to the shoe, if not iron for another 20-30 seconds)
5. Repeat steps 2-4 on your second shoe and voila your cute summer pumps are ready to be worn!