D.I.Y Festival Sunglasses
Updated: May 31, 2020
Hey guys, why not stand out this summer with this super easy DIY Festival sunglasses tutorial (woah! what a mouthful). I was inspired by similar glasses that i saw at Urban Outfitters a while back and i wanted to see if i could create something similar for cheaper. Really love the way this turned out and can't wait to rock these this summer!
For this project you will need:
Acrylic paint and a paintbrush
PVA glue (accidentally missed this out in the image below!)
2 miniature toy animals
1. Firstly paint your miniature animal toys with acrylic paint and leave to dry – I went for a teal colour.
2. Once dry, apply PVA glue on the arch and head of your toy animals and apply glitter over this.
3. Once the glitter has dried onto your miniature toys, superglue this on to your sunglasses.
4. Using your sticker gems, carefully stick each gem around the edge of your lens.
5. Finally add the chain to your glasses and voila you’re now ready to rock these festival glasses this summer!